Is the Echo Lake Inn open?
- Yes! Vermont has done a fabulous job becoming and remaining one of the safest and healthiest states during this time. We are so proud of how well our guests and community have worked together to make travel and dining possible.
- We are now accepting reservations for stays and dining. Please call 802-228-8602 for more information and to make reservations.
How are you addressing Covid-19 at the Echo Lake Inn?
- To the best of our ability, we are offering contact-free check-in. For reservations booked with a credit card, go to the front desk and look for your key in an envelope with your name on it. Your room number, directions, and restaurant hours will be in the envelope.
- We take pride in and have continuously received high remarks for cleanliness. We have modified procedures to comply with evolving directives from the VT Dept. of Health. Look for enhanced disinfection of frequently-touched surfaces, such as TV remotes, doorknobs, light switches and telephones. All flat surfaces, including vanities, utility desks and credenza tops are also sanitized.
- All of our employees have completed the Vermont Occupational Health and safety administrations Covid-19 training and we are in compliance with all sanitization and disinfecting requirements as well as complying with recommended safeguards and social distancing requirements
- Rooms are cleaned between guests, but in our effort to reduce contact, we have suspended daily housekeeping services, including remaking beds, cleaning bathrooms, changing towels, and emptying trash. During your stay, you will be the only person in your room. If you would like fresh towels please leave your used towels in the bag provided outside your door, and we will replace them with clean towels.
- If you are feeling sick with symptoms of respiratory illness, we ask that you not visit the Inn at this time for lodging or dining.
Are guests required to wear masks?
- Vermonters and visitors are required to wear masks or cloth facial coverings over their nose and mouth any time they are in public spaces, indoors or outdoors, where they come in contact with others from outside their households, especially in congregate settings, and where it is not possible to maintain a physical distance of at least six feet.
- Masks or cloth facial coverings are not required when someone is engaged in strenuous exercise or activity, for anyone under the age of 2, any child or adult with a medical or developmental issue or challenge that is complicated or irritated by a facial covering, anyone with difficulty breathing or as further set forth in guidance issued by the Vermont Department of Health.
Is the Echo Lake Inn restaurant open for dinner and breakfast?
Yes! As you know our hearty breakfast is a favorite of many of our guests. We resumed dining services on July 9, 2020 with our fresh summer menu. Please feel free to give us a call an 802-228-8602 for additional details or to make reservations.
Are restaurants open in Ludlow?
- Many restaurants have re-opened for indoor and outdoor seating as well as take-out options. Our restaurant opened on July 9 with indoor and outdoor seating. We do encourage you to utilize these local options to support our community during your stay.
- All rooms are equipped with a mini-fridge and fresh coffee is available 24/7 in the Living Room. We will also be happy to provide you with ice upon request.