Is the Echo Lake Inn open?
- Almost! In accordance with Vermont’s Stay Home, Stay Safe Order, The Echo Lake Inn has not been hosting guests during the spring season.
- We are now accepting reservations for stays starting July 9, 2020. Some restrictions apply. Please call 802-228-8602 for more information and to make reservations.
How are you addressing Covid-19 at the Echo Lake Inn?
- To the best of our ability, we are offering contact-free check-in. For reservations booked with a credit card, go to the front desk and look for your key in an envelope with your name on it. Your room number, directions, and restaurant hours will be in the envelope.
- We take pride in and have continuously received high remarks for cleanliness. We have modified procedures to comply with evolving directives from the VT Dept. of Health. Look for enhanced disinfection of frequently-touched surfaces, such as TV remotes, doorknobs, light switches and telephones. All flat surfaces, including vanities, utility desks and credenza tops are also sanitized.
- All of our employees have completed the Vermont Occupational Health and safety administrations Covid-19 training and we are in compliance with all sanitization and disinfecting requirements as well as complying with recommended safeguards and social distancing requirements
- Rooms are cleaned between guests, but in our effort to reduce contact, we have suspended daily housekeeping services, including remaking beds, cleaning bathrooms, changing towels, and emptying trash. During your stay, you will be the only person in your room. If you would like fresh towels please leave your used towels in the bag provided outside your door, and we will replace them with clean towels.
- If you are feeling sick with symptoms of respiratory illness, we ask that you not visit the Inn at this time.
Are guests required to wear masks?
- Not at this time, however, it is highly recommended that you do wear a mask if you are in the presence of someone not from your household.
Please be aware that masks also are recommended while shopping at the supermarket, convenience stores and gift shops.
- Please observe social distancing and allow six feet of space between you and anyone else, with or without a mask.
Is the Echo Lake Inn restaurant open for dinner and breakfast?
Very soon! As you know our hearty breakfast is a favorite of many of our guests. We will be resuming dining services on July 9, 2020. Please feel free to give us a call an 802-228-8602 for additional details
Are restaurants open in Ludlow?
- Many restaurants have re-opened for indoor and outdoor seating as well as take-out options. Our restaurant will open on July 9 with indoor and outdoor seating. We do encourage you to utilize these local options to support our community during your stay.
- All rooms are equipped with a mini-fridge and fresh coffee is available 24/7 in the Living Room. We will also be happy to provide you with ice upon request