Is the Echo Lake Inn open?
- Yes! Vermont has done a fabulous job becoming and remaining one of the safest and healthiest states during this time. We are so proud of how well our guests and community have worked together to make travel and dining possible.
- We are now accepting reservations for stays and dining. Please call 802-228-8602 for more information and to make reservations.
How are you addressing Covid-19 at the Echo Lake Inn?
- We take pride in and have continuously received high remarks for cleanliness. We have modified procedures to comply with evolving directives from the VT Dept. of Health. Look for enhanced disinfection of frequently-touched surfaces, such as TV remotes, doorknobs, light switches and telephones. All flat surfaces, including vanities, utility desks and credenza tops are also sanitized. Our staff does not enter your room during your stay unless you request us to.
- All of our employees have completed the Vermont Occupational Health and safety administrations Covid-19 training and we are in compliance with all sanitization and disinfecting requirements as well as complying with recommended safeguards and social distancing requirements.
- Rooms are cleaned between guests, but in our effort to reduce contact, we have suspended daily housekeeping services, including remaking beds, cleaning bathrooms, changing towels, and emptying trash. During your stay, you will be the only person in your room. If you would like fresh towels please leave your used towels in the bag provided outside your door, and we will replace them with clean towels.
- If you are feeling sick with symptoms of respiratory illness, we ask that you not visit the Inn at this time for lodging or dining.
Are guests required to wear masks?
As of June 19th, 2021 Vermonters, and visitors are no longer required to wear masks.
Our staff will maintain social distancing whenever possible
Is the Echo Lake Inn restaurant open for dinner and breakfast?
Yes! As you know our hearty breakfast is a favorite of many of our guests. We are currently open to the public for outdoor and indoor dining Tuesday through Thursday from 5:30 PM until 9PM. Reservations are required so please give us a call an 802-228-8602 for additional details.
Are restaurants open in Ludlow?
- Many restaurants have re-opened for indoor and outdoor seating as well as take-out options. We do encourage you to utilize these local options to support our community during your stay, and can provide you with a list of who is open when for the night we are not open.
- All rooms are equipped with a mini-fridge and fresh coffee is available 24/7 in the Living Room. We will also be happy to provide you with ice upon request.